Change the way you practice medicine FOREVER.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
helps clinicians, including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record. Designed for small practices with 24 physicians or less, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 helps practices:
- Improves the Speed and Accuracy of Documentation Insert your content here
- Dramatically Reduces Transcription Costs
- Allows Physicians to Spend More Time with Patients
- Captures the Patient Story in the Clinician’s Own Words
With every purchase of Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2, Voice Automated provides you with:
for 2 hours online
FREE Technical Support
for the lifetime of the software
Get started now
FREE email follow-ups
with useful tips, EMR command ideas, productivity enhancers and new equipment
Why Should You Use Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2?
Improve care efficiency. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 offers virtually instant response time, saving clinicians valuable minutes in their day – no more waiting for transcribed reports or needing to type into their EHRs.
Improve documentation. Documentation with Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 speech recognition technology – as opposed to notes built by point-and-click EHR templates alone – results in higher rates of reimbursement.
Spend more time with patients. Increased accuracy means fewer errors to correct, which lets clinicians spend more time with patients, improving both quality of care and patient satisfaction.
Reduce transcription costs. Using speech recognition technology, clinicians dictate, edit and sign medical records at the point of care, eliminating up to $12,000 in annual transcription costs.
Secure patient information. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 supports HIPAA patient confidentiality guidelines.
Increase reimbursement. A major study by a physician practice in the Northeast determined that using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 with an EHR increases per-physician reimbursement by $10,000 per year per physician.
20% More Accurate Than Previous Version
Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 2 helps clinicians efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into patient electronic records. It’s the leading speech recognition software for medical-based dictation, the trusted and proven solution for doctors, physician assistants, nurses or any other healthcare providers needing to capture dictation following a patient encounter.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 comes with over 80 medical specialty vocabularies to meet the unique needs of your practice area. It is proven dictation technology that is being used by close to 200,000 physicians today.
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is licensed by provider– One license per person dictating on up to four computers.
- Available for volume discounts.
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 takes advantage of the latest MultiCore computer chip and 64 bit software architectures to provide fast and accurate performance.
- Use with the headset in the box or can be purchased with a wireless headset, handheld microphone or digital recorder.
- Understands and adapts to accents from many countries.
- Uses medical transcription formatting rules to ensure that, when you dictate amounts, dosages, or abbreviations, they are correct. For example q, qd, po, tid and other abbreviations such as NSAID will be there instead of “and said”
- Receive technical support from Voice Automated with your purchase of Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.
Speech-enable your practice’s EHR for faster, more efficient and more profitable clinical documentation.
Using Dragon Medical Practice Edition ensures that clinicians document care more completely and in their own words. In fact, clinicians using an EHR powered by Dragon Medical have experience substantially greater satisfaction than clinicians who use the EHR without Dragon Medical.